Window Tidy works fully in Mavericks OS X 10.9, however Apple have moved the setting for assistive devices and it now needs to be enabled in a slightly different way. You now need to change the following setting to enable it in Mavericks:
- Open "System Preferences"
- Select "Security & Privacy"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Select "Accessibility" from the list on the left
- Click the padlock to enable changes
- Enter your admin password when prompted
- Tick "Window Tidy" in the list on the right
Window Tidy will now function normally. We are currently working on an update to provide Mavericks users with clear instructions on how to set this up.