The Mosaic Remote App for iOS has a number of requirements in order to connect to a Mac, providing these are all met you should have no problems in connecting. Please check the following list:
- Mosaic Remote Control must be installed on your iPad or iPhone
- Your iOS device running the Remote App must be connected to the same local area network as the Mac you wish to control
- Mosaic must be running on the Mac
- Mosaic must be either running in Trial mode, installed with a Pro Edition License or connected to an account with Business Edition subscription
- Mosaic must not be installed with a Standard Edition license as the Remote App is a Pro Edition or Business Edition feature
If all the above are correct and you still cannot connect you may try rebooting the iOS device and / or the Mac in case there is an issue with their Bonjour configuration on the network, as the Remote App connects to Mosaic using Bonjour. If the Remote App still cannot connect please contact us via the help button on this site.