Sadly, the answer here is no. Mosaic has been built from the ground up to offer greater flexibility and utilise a more modern and robust approach to storing data. Because of differences in the systems we felt it was not possible to offer a simple method to migrate. However, we have made huge improvements in Mosaic in the creation of layouts and it now takes seconds to setup your collection of layouts in Mosaic. We hope this will not provide to be an inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- macOS 10.15 Catalina Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina issues and solutions
- Why isn't Drag & Drop working?
- Why isn't the Window Capture working?
- Input Monitoring / Keyboard Receiving Permission Required
- Screen Recording Permission Required
- Accessibility Requirements for Mosaic
- Do you have any tutorial videos?
- What are the different Editions of Mosaic?
- Apps with Resizing Issues