Sadly, the answer here is no. Mosaic has been built from the ground up to offer greater flexibility and utilise a more modern and robust approach to storing data. Because of differences in the systems we felt it was not possible to offer a simple method to migrate. However, we have made huge improvements in Mosaic in the creation of layouts and it now takes seconds to setup your collection of layouts in Mosaic. We hope this will not provide to be an inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- Accessibility Requirements for Mosaic
- Apps with Resizing Issues
- Can I migrate settings from Window Tidy to Mosaic?
- Can I use Mosaic on multiple computers?
- Do you have any tutorial videos?
- Fatal Zoho error
- How Mosaic works with multiple screens
- I don't like the layouts appearing on a window drag. What can I do?
- Issue Resizing App warning notification
- Low Resolution Screens